Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Hellos And My Goodbyes

Hey everyone. I go by the name Xanthe, and I’m a geographer. I’m am going to all different places around the world- I guess you could call it a working holiday- and as anyone would be, I am extremely excited. As well as seeing and travelling the world, and taking some time out, I am going to experience and learn about different environments. I was just going to go on the trip, and fill in my friends and family when I got home, but my friends told me about this sight so that they can be updated. As well as that, I can also post pictures so they too can sort of experience the environments too. It can also mean that I can look back on my trip, around the world and remember the memories. So here we go!
Looooove Xanthe xx


♥♥♥XJ♥♥♥

No comments: